I am specialised in technology supporting and consultancy. Thanks to my knowledge, experience and will to always improve both my practical and theorotical skills, I am always prepared to satisfy my customers and fullfil their needs.
Most of my new customers get to know me through recommendation. Thanks to my knowledge and experience in home office/small office I can satisfy my clients. I am based in South London, Croydon.
If you are looking for computer services or IT support, simply contact me.
My main areas of specialisations are:
- configuring Windows Clients both in Active Directory and Workgroup environment
- maintaining and optimising desktops and laptops – this includes both hardware and software
- I am also experienced and certified in Microsoft Office applications, especially with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- I was teaching groups of adults from very basics levels of IT up to Level 2 qualifications in Microsoft Office
- I am supervising training centre that consists of 10 members of staff.
Apart from practice, I also value theory and certification, therefore I hold below qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 in Computer Science
- MCPS: Microsoft Certified Professional
- MCSA: Configuring Windows 8.1
- MTA: Windows Fundamentals and Networking Fundamentals
- Microsoft Office 2013 Specialist Master
- PTLLS Level 4